What is the best six pack workout?
One of the questions that many people who want to get a six pack is: “What is the best six pack workout?”. In other words what are the most effective exercises that can get you to a six pack faster. This is a very important question because knowing the correct answer will save you a lot of effort, money and time spend on either useless fitness equipment or endless abdominal workouts without results. Exercise is of course the key in getting a six pack but the type of exercise you perform, the duration and frequency plays a crucial role. Provided that you are ready to start working on your abs here are some of the best exercises that can form your six pack workout.
Six pack workout – How to perform the exercises
To get optimum results you should exercise for at least 3 times per week. This is the absolute minimum and as you become more experienced you can increase that to 4 times per week. Each set can last between 30 seconds to 1 minute and this depends on how strong your abdominal muscles are. A typical session can include 15 repetitions of the same set, rest for one minute and repeat the same process with a different exercise. A total of 35 minutes per day is enough to get you a six pack fast.
Six pack workout – the best exercises
six pack workout – reverse crunch
- Lie down on the floor and place your hands behind your head
- Cross your legs and push your knees close to the chest at a 90 degree angle
- Try to raise your butt without bending your knees
six pack workout – bicycle
This is consider one of the most effective exercises for getting a six pack. As the name implies this exercise simulates cycling but horizontally on the floor.
Additional Related Article to Read : I want six pack abs now!
- Lie down and bent your knees placing your hands behind your neck
- Push up your neck and start moving your legs simulating cycling while at the same time move your shoulder in the opposite direction of your feet.
- Try not to put too much pressure on your neck but concentrate the effort on your upper and lower abdominals.
six pack workout – vertical leg crunch
- Lie on the floor and push your legs up having your knees crossed.
- Remove the hands from your butt and place them on the floor putting more pressure on your abs.
- Start slowly by pushing your legs up using your abs and slowly lowering them down.
six pack workout – long arm crunch
This is similar than reverse crunch but this time your arms are spread behind your head.
- Lie down and spread your arms straight behind your head and as close to your head as possible.
- Using your abs try to push your chest towards the knees.
- Try to keep your hands behind your head all the time giving more pressure to the abs.
Of course there are many other exercises you can do to get your six pack. The above are some of the best exercises that can help you learn how to get a six pack fast.